Welcome to our blog! Have a look around!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our precious (most of the time) Sydnee

You would think that our main parenting challenge would be the fact that we have 5-month old twins, which is definitely a challenge, however, we have a 3 1/2 year that has really tried our patience lately.We love her to death, but she defintely pushes her limits and she is a very stubborn child. We recently took her to the dentist for the first time and she wouldn't even open her mouth! I do feel bad for her today though because she woke up with a nasty case of Pink Eye. Poor Kid! It breaks my heart to see her so miserable and it breaks my heart even more to have to hold her down to put the eye drops in, and this just 2 weeks after she had a skin infection on her thumb. Luv ya Syd!!
In other news, one of my goals lately has been to get my food storage and 72-hr. kits more organized. In doing so, I discovered a great blog about food storage. It is the blog of one of my fellow PYP'ers (Pinching your Pennies) check it out: www.preparedldsfamily.blogspot.com

No comments: