Welcome to our blog! Have a look around!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Only 3 weeks until Black Friday!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite things to do all year is go shopping on black friday, Yep I'm one of those insane people that gets up at 2:00 am to go wait at Wal-mart for all those bargains. It's not just the shopping, waiting with other black fridayers, planning out our routes is just as much fun as the shopping. I also get some really great prices and I am a sucker for a great bargain. I'm normally not a huge fan of shopping (except for grocery shopping), but black friday kind of kicks off the Christmas season for me and I love the season just as much as Christmas day itself! To find out some of the black friday deals go to www.gottadeal.com or my favorite website www.pinchingyourpennies.com and click on forums. Wal-mart issued a statement that their black friday ad will not be released until November 23rd, so I'll have to wait until then for that one.

No comments: