Welcome to our blog! Have a look around!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday to my Honey!!!

It's a bit early, but Sloan's 29th birthday is this coming Saturday (Yes, he is 4 1/2 years younger) I am in my thirties, he call's me an "oldie, but a goody". I would like to take this opportunity to list a few things I love about the old man.

*He's a kind and patient husband that puts up with a lot from me
*He's a great dad to our 3 girls
*Even though he's already awesome, he continues to strive to be better in the above 2 things
*He works really hard to support our family, even working 70 hours at times
*I love his hairy back, (sorry too much info, but it's true)
*He willingly changes poopy diapers, even when I'm home to do it
*He's been dealt a rough hand in life, but has risen above it and will do anything to make sure his girls have a good life.
*He can clean a bathroom and mop a floor WAY better than I can

And there are many, many more!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLOANER! luv ya! ;)




No comments: