Welcome to our blog! Have a look around!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A big thanks to my hubby!

My wonderful hubby Sloan is such a great guy! He doesn't look at my blog very often ( it's more of a hobby for me than him) but I wanted to tell him how awesome he is. He is such a hard worker. He's working 2 jobs right now and when he gets home, he comes home to cranky ole' pregnant me. He is such a great dad to Sydnee and will be to all three of our girls. On his days off he always makes sure he spends time with Sydnee and I, even though it would be easier to just catch up on sleep or do something for himself. Here are a few things that I love about him and why I am lucky to have him:
*He is a better cleaner than I am
*He is a great dad
*He is frugal and thrifty (I am the spendy one)
*He wants the best for our children
*He tries really hard to do what's right
*He can grow a beard in the blink of an eye. I love his facial hair and all his hairyness (weird, I know)
Love ya Sloaner! Thanks for all you do!

No comments: